Anything which a customer may need in order to optimize their daily operations concerning Forwarding and Logistics is where we are able to provide our support in organizing the safe, efficient and cost-effective transportation of goods.
Depending on the type of goods and the delivery requirements of our customers we organize the best means of transport by using the services of shipping lines, airlines, road and rail freight operators. Apart from this we are able to provide all Customs-related services ourselves. This makes us an all-round partner who is able to provide our customers the total service for transportation of goods.
ClearTrans International B.V. is an Authorized Economic Operator which means that our company is operating accordingly to high European Union Customs Legislation requirements concerning:
– Extensive Records of compliance with Customs requirements
– Satisfactory system of managing commercial and transport records
– Proven financial solvency and security and safety standards
Due to the fact that the Authorized Economic Operator status has been granted to our company based on the combined certificate Customs simplifications / security and safety (AEOF) we are entitled to enjoy attractive benefits. Some examples of these benefits are:
– Easier access to Customs simplifications
– Security and safety control facilitation
– Possibility for prior notification
– Reduced data for summary declarations
– Fewer physical controls
– Fewer documentary controls
– Priority in case of a control
– Possibility to request a specific location for controls
“We are convinced that we can meet all your wishes and needs concerning Forwarding and Logistics.”